Saturday, September 26, 2009

On Jerkfaces...

So I have this crazy scale for people. I have four levels: meanie face, stupid head, loser face, and jerkface. Jerkface is my highest insult. It's like taking every cuss you can think of, string them together, and that's what a jerkface is for me. Most people don't even make it onto the scale, and if they do, it's only meanie face. For the longest time there was only one jerkface on the list. Then within a week, two more made it onto the list. And so there were three. And then we decided that one wasn't at fault. So as of yesterday, there are only two on the jerkface list. This was a HUGE deal. It takes a lot to get yourself of the scale once you're on it. Let's just say that I'm very proud of this particular boy :) That's my spiel for the day.

0 comments: