Tuesday, January 12, 2010

On Endings...

So yes, this is the end to the Emma love saga. Bottom line, I am attracted to only boys with girlfriends, and sometimes that attraction is nonetheless reciprocated. And, lucky me, sometimes it just gets carried a little too far. And this is the end. He no longer needs to make any decisions because I have. I am done. The pain isn't worth it and I can't handle the hurting and crying anymore. I've shed too many tears over this and I can't do it anymore.

Wishful thinking is a waste of time and energy. Trust me, I know. Wishes are pointless. They never come true. As much as you want something to happen, and you're sure it could, it won't. Because in the end, it's not up to you. It's up to the people around you. And people don't change.

The End.

0 comments: